Thursday, May 21, 2009

getting kinky twist

hey to my natural sistah's just thought i would give you a little update on my natural journey. my journey is going well i am getting kinky twist. i am planning on keeping them in for as long as i can. cause right now i am not trying to deal with my hair at the current moment. so i am letting my hair rest and grow for the next couple of months. question how long does it take for the relaxer to grow out? i am thinking about at least a year. the reason i ask is because i still have quite of new growth on one side not much just mostly in the front on the right side. more than i do on the left side. so let me know how i should go about it. should i continue to let it grow out? or should i just clipp a little bit of my perm a little at a time? thanks GOD BLESS,

No comments:

Followers

BlogCatalog